Your First Line of Defense
Peterborough Fire Extinguishers will advise professional assignment writers you on the type, number and size of fire extinguisher that is right for your company. We keep a large inventory of new commercial grade, rechargeable fire extinguishers in a variety of sizes for sale, readily available when you need them. Our main supplier of portable fire extinguishers is Amerex Corporation.
- Dry and wet chemical
- Foam and water-based
- K-Class for kitchen systems
- CO2 and Halotron
- Extinguisher replacement parts
- Wall and vehicle brackets
- Special mounting hardware, covers, etc.
- Fire extinguisher cabinets, all your dissertation editing requests are treated individually and assigned to a dissertation editor that is deemed appropriate for the field… all sizes and types, recessed and surface mounted
There are five types of fire extinguishers available:
Class A – Fires Caused by Ordinary Materials, Such as Wood, Paper, & Most Plastics
Class B – Fires Caused by Grease, Oil, Gasoline, & Kerosene
Class C – Fires Involving Electrical Equipment, Such as Wiring & Appliances
Class D – Fires Involving Hot Burning Metals
Class K – Fires Involving Cooking Oils, Typically in Kitchens & Restaurants